Saturday, March 29, 2008

Flapping hard...

#

The wall is sucking on my head,

the worms feeding on my eyes,

my ears are flapping with desperation,

my tongue licking on disguise…

my nose is a mere witness…

to the most heinous of crimes…


#

Red, blood!!?! Flows across my eyes…

Significant, is it!!?! Maybe…

Imperative for my existence….

Red, blood!!?! Dripping from my nose,

No puddle; isn’t there!!?! Maybe not…

An infestation of my mind…

My veins, green…

Deceased, my body?

Drained, my mind?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

U need medical help.... :D
yeah true.. probably some nepali jaddi butiyan.. hop from one hill to another to get them..lol
how the hell can u think like this?

Anonymous said...

i know exactly where this post came from, but it still managed to scare the hell out of me.