Friday, February 29, 2008

there she goes...

Do I haunt your dreams?
Hear me laugh and sing?
Does it fade away, into
a memory and a whisper?

Look, and you may see
an amorphous shadow of me.
blurring into the darkness
that you have chosen to be.

Think and you may recall
a memory and a whisper.
Listen and you may hear
a pledge
to wipe away each of your tear,
your baseless fear.

Make this love real.
Open up your heart,
I know you are skeptical
About a brand new start.

Tell me what you feel
sketch a bit of your life chart.

For tonight I know,
under the moonlit glow,
everything to me, is plainly
a memory and a whisper.
of you and me.

Listen and you will hear,
Think and recall the memory.
Do i haunt your dreams?
Do i haunt your life?
With a memory and a whisper...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing poem ..love it!

Anonymous said...

when do u think?????
the poem is really amazing...
u r just too good..

Anonymous said...

i wanna see u wen u write this stuff...wanna be in ur head to see d picture that forms in ur head dat u turn into words so beautifully....coz i think we think in pictures in our head......

sid said...

this is an interesting wording of the imagination!...neat!
cheers,sid.